Direct Vent Freestanding Gas Stove
Direct Vent Freestanding Stove; a safe and efficient heating appliance with the convenience of gas. Your best choice for installation anywhere throughout your home.
- Product Specs
- Styling Options
- Brochures & Manuals
California Residents Only
- Millivolt Valve with Hi-Low heat and flame adjustment and allows operation during a power failure
- Proflame II (PF2) Models include Remote Control – Features flame, fan, thermostat, smart thermostat and battery backup
- Dual burner system, with realistic flame pattern
- Heat radiating ceramic glass with panoramic view from three sides
- Mobile home approved
- Approved for installation in a bedroom or bed sitting room
- Black Louver
- Fibre Oak Log Set with Embers*
*Components may have to be ordered separately to create a complete unit. Discuss with your local Kingsman dealer for clarification.
Heat activated blower with variable speed control
Brick Refractory Liner
Wall Mount Millivolt Thermostat or Programmable Thermostat
Remote Control (Millivolt)
Thermostat On/Off, Thermostat On/Off modulating
B-Vent Adapter (Convert Stove to 4” B-Vent)
Model Fuel Flue Gas Control Input Max. Input Min. FE (p.4.1-02)% Venting Viewing Area Glass Type Certification Actual Width (CVCK) Actual Height (CVCK) Actual Depth (CVCK) Actual Width (Louvers) Actual Height (Louvers) Actual Depth (Louvers) Power Vent
FDV350N/NE2 Natural - - 37,000 BTU 29,000 BTU 66.63% / 67.9% - - - Heater - - - - - - -
FDV350LP/LPE2 Propane - - 35,000 BTU 27,000 BTU 67.64% / 70.10% - - - Heater - - - - - - -
F35RL Traditional Brick
Please view the brochure for all available styling options for each specific appliance.
(for IPI PF2 models only). Features flame height modulation and multi-color LED accent lighting control.