Zero Clearance Outdoor Gas Fireplace
The perfect way to enhance enjoyment of any outdoor space. Choose a satin coat with a black paint finish and stainless steel pull screen, or stainless steel firebox, front and pull screens. Then style it your way with your choice of brick, and maybe add a log set too.
• Satin coat finish is a great alternative when covering the front face with brick or other non combustible materials. (Satin coat steel is pretreated with a zinc coating for corrosion resistance and paint adhesion.)
• Stainless steel provides a clean, contemporary and weather-resistant finish so that you can enjoy your fireplace for years to come.
- Millivolt or IPI PF1 valve with variable adjustment of flame and BTU
- A flame sensor that constantly monitors the pilot flame and provides 100% gas shut off if pilot is not sensed
- Stainless steel pull screen
- Lava Rock
LOGF37 Log Set – Five Pieces
Stainless Steel or Black
Battery Operated Pilot Burner Ignitor (millivolt only)
Traditional or Herringbone
SCREENED PORCH INSTALLATION GUIDELINES
Porch Area – 96 sq. ft
Ceiling Height – 92”
A minimum of two walls can be screened but must be open to outside ventilation
Minimum Screen Height – 78”
Screen Area – 64 sq. ft
Refer to installation manual for additional details of framing specifications and clearances.
Please view the brochure for all available styling options for each specific appliance.
(for IPI PF2 models only). Features flame height modulation and multi-color LED accent lighting control.